You can make a difference! Volunteers are essential to helping keep Hal Warheim Park beautiful. Whether one hour or all three, individuals and groups can join the effort to beautify the park.
You might wonder, “Why should I volunteer at Hal Warheim Park when I enjoy drinking coffee and reading the newspaper on Saturday mornings?”
Here are the top 10 reasons you should volunteer:
1. Make a difference
2. It's good for your health
3. Feel good knowing that many hands make light work
4. Connect with your community
5. Meet new people
6. Contribute to a cause you care about
7. Earn beta hours or CAS hours for IB program
8. Develop new skills
9. Meaningful kick-off to fall
10. Honor the memory of Hal Warheim
We provide the gloves, tools, refreshments and guidance; you just need to dress for the weather and getting dirty! Our next work day is Saturday, October 19 starting at 9:00 am.